THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SMALL CLAIMS AND A CIVIL ACTION
- In Civil Actions you can obtain ex parte prejudgment attachments of your debtor’s assets, such as bank accounts, real estate and/or personal property.
- In Small Claims, you can’t.
- In Civil Actions a Judge decides your case.
- In Small Claims, a Judge doesn’t.
- In Civil Actions, a Judge can issue an injunction tying up your debtor’s assets.
- In Small Claims, a magistrate can’t.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT COLLECTING YOUR MONEY, HIRE ME TO FILE A CIVIL ACTION.
You gain a top AV rated, relentless, aggressive and effective Boston trained commercial collection attorney with more than thirty years experience working hard to collect your bad debts throughout Massachusetts.
Call 508 620-6900 or email email@example.com to learn how I can help you.