Massachusetts Bad Debt Collection
The Law Offices of Alan M. Cohen LLC represents businesses throughout Massachusetts and the United States in business litigation and commercial debt collection matters:
- Business Debt Collections
- Commercial Debt Collections
- Credit Applications/Contracts
- Debt Collection Litigation
- Foreign Judgment Enforcement
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Preference Actions
For over 30 years,our foundet Attorney Alan M. Cohen has established a strong reputation as an aggressive, relentless, effective and ethical debt collector. He uses innovative techniques to collect both new debts and old debts for businesses throughout Massachusetts and out-of-state businesses owned money from debtors in Massachusetts. His successful track record has helped him earn Martindale-Hubbell’s AV rating*, which is the highest peer review rating possible. Contact our law firm today to meet with one of our highly skilled debt collection lawyer in Framingham, MA.
Bad Debt Collection and Commercial Law Services in Massachusetts
At the Law Offices of Alan M. Cohen LLC, we offer a variety of legal services throughout Massachusetts, including:
- Commercial Debt Collection: Our philosophy is simple. GET YOU PAID. We attach the debtor’s bank accounts, real estate, and/or income stream. Sometimes, a judgment is all that is needed to force debtors into making their payments.
- Out-of-state judgments: We domesticate out-of-state judgments and pursue your money for debtors in Massachusetts. We file suit and send out the deputy sheriff to serve debtors and pursue ex parte attachments. Our aggressive but ethical approach has helped us secure favorable outcomes for our clients.
- Mechanic’s liens: If a property owner, general contractor or subcontractors cannot or will not pay for your work, we will record a mechanic’s lien on the property to secure your payments. The mechanic’s lien process is detailed and time-sensitive. If you miss any step in the process, you lose. Don’t gamble with your money. We will navigate through the legal process to secure your payment.
- Business and commercial law: Attorney Cohen advises his clients not only on commercial debt collection matters, but also on how to attempt to avoid pitfalls in everyday business and commercial affairs. He routinely reviews and prepares credit applications, notices of contract, American Institute of Architects (AIA) contracts and other commercial documents. Attorney Cohen also prepares and reviews promissory notes, mortgages, Uniform Commercial Code security agreements and other business contracts including buy-sell agreements. Mr. Cohen also prepares home improvement contracts for general contractors performing home improvements for residential customers.
Unlike other law firms that write ineffective letters and make time-wasting telephone calls, we use a direct approach for commercial collections. We strongly believe that if you are unable to collect your money with letters and telephone calls, announcing to the debtor that you intend to take legal action l only encourages the debtor to hide its assets. Contact our law firm today to meet or talk with one of our Boston, MA trained aggressive, relentless, effective and ethical commercial and business bad debt collection lawyer.
The Law Offices of Alan M. Cohen LLC represents clients and sues debtors in Cambridge, Framingham, Lowell, Woburn, Middlesex County, Boston, Suffolk County, Fall River, Easton, Taunton, New Bedford, Bristol County, Springfield, Hamden County, Brookline, Dedham, Wellesley, Norfolk County, Brockton, Plymouth County, Salem, Lawrence, Essex County, Worcester, Worcester County, Barnstable County and throughout Massachusetts.
*Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.